Kim is an experienced and determined Litigation Executive within our Personal Injury Team. She has been with the firm since July 1997 and has spent her time developing her legal knowledge and professional skills, specialising in road traffic accident claims for clients.
Kim also has experience in criminal injury compensation claims following her time at Stephensons Solicitors.
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work (employers’ liability)
- Accidents in public places or areas (occupiers’ liability and public liability)
Education, professional qualifications and memberships
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Why did you join Ralli Solicitors?
I joined Ralli Solicitors because of their commitment to personal and professional development.
Who inspires you?
My family inspire me in every way to be the best person that I can be with what I have. I take inspiration from my parents and grandparents and I hope my children take inspiration from me.
Key cases or achievements
- I successfully worked alongside a partner in the settlement of Tinsley v Sarkar, a high value head injury case. I was part of the team representing the client who was severely injured in a road traffic accident and suffered from mental health issues.
- Working alongside a partner to successfully recover a multi-million pound compensation award for a client who sustained multiple serious injuries, following a road traffic accident in Greater Manchester.
- In 2004 I was part of the team who represented the family of one of the victims of the Camden Ripper murder investigation.
Describe yourself in three words
Hard working, reliable and kind.
Hobbies and interests
Outside of work I like to keep fit, read and spend quality time with my family.
Ralli is …