OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Our people are our best asset and each individual plays a significant role in our success, so we’re always looking for new talent to join our team.
We know that our continued growth relies on attracting, developing and nurturing talented people who share our vision to make Ralli Solicitors both a leading client centred personal injury law firm and a fantastic place to work.
Although our job roles differ at Ralli Solicitors, they do have one thing in common. That is our values; a set of skills, behaviours and attitudes that define what we stand for and drive the way we do things. By giving our values a clear definition we can use them to help us recruit the best possible people to work at Ralli Solicitors. Everyone at Ralli Solicitors shares our values and works by them in their daily roles.
Our values are:
- Fighting spirit
- Truth seekers
- Client centred
How the application process works
- Once we have received your CV and covering letter we will review it and let you know the outcome as quickly as possible.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a competency based interview where we can find out more about you and you too will have an opportunity to learn more about the job role and what it is like to work at Ralli Solicitors.
- Depending on the job role further aptitude assessments or presentations will be carried out.
- Feedback for all candidates that are interviewed.
- Successful appointment made.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, marital status, race, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or disability.