As an equal opportunities employer, Ralli Ltd is fully committed to ensuring equality and diversity in everything we do. This commitment is set out in our Equality and Diversity Policy which is available on request.
We recognise value and celebrate the diversity of our people, our clients and the communities in which we operate. We promote a culture that is inclusive and supportive of all, where everyone has the opportunity to play a part in the delivery of our diversity strategy.
What attracted me to join Ralli Ltd in August 2009 was the fantastic growth potential that was available to me. During my last 6 years at the firm, I have been promoted on three occasions and have now successfully qualified as a Solicitor. This truly reflects the firm’s recognition for my hard work.
The last 6 years that I have worked for Ralli Ltd have been the most rewarding and best learning years of my career. I have developed invaluable legal skills and knowledge that are necessary for success and each day has proven to be another learning opportunity. I am grateful for the strong and supportive relationship I have developed with the directors who are very friendly and approachable. They have been fantastic in providing me with all the assistance I could ask for in helping me to realise my ambition of qualifying as a Solicitor.
My current job role involves representing clients in different types of personal injury cases including accidents at work, road traffic accidents, public liability claims, product liability claims, occupier’s liability claims and criminal injuries. Some clients are left with life changing injuries and it is a highly satisfying experience to help my clients recover the compensation they deserve to help them though the difficult time.
If you would like to be part of a friendly forward thinking law firm where you will feel like a valued member of the team, are recognised for your hard work and are provided with the perfect platform for work-life balance, then Ralli Ltd is the place to be.”
Ashia Bibi – Solicitor
We believe that fostering equality, diversity and inclusion allows us to acquire the best possible talent, build the most effective teams and deliver the highest level of service to our clients.
Promoting equality and embracing diversity is an integral part of how we live our values and an essential feature to our continuing success. We treat everyone with fairness, dignity and respect, including respect for our differences.
We take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of their experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Our staff members come from many different religious, racial and social backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and needs. We aim to reflect the communities in which we work and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Our overall aims are to:
- Make Ralli Ltd a diverse and exciting place to work.
- Promote a culture that is inclusive and supportive to all.
- Ensure that equality and diversity is applied fairly, consistently and treated as an integral part of everyone’s job role.
- Provide our people with the opportunity to develop their abilities and fulfil their potential.
- As a result of the Legal Services Board’s initiative to promote social mobility and diversity in the legal sector, all firms regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) are required to collect, report and publish data about the diversity of their workforce annually. Firms are obliged to give all staff members the opportunity to complete the annual questionnaire, however, there is no legal or regulatory obligation for individuals to complete this.