We want you to be happy with the service you have had at Ralli Ltd, but sometimes we understand that things do go wrong. Our Complaints Procedure is designed to help you bring your dissatisfaction to our attention in the most efficient way so we can look at what has happened and provide you with an explanation. We treat all complaints about our services extremely seriously so that we can continue to improve our services, delivering the highest possible standard of client care.
Stage 1: Making An Initial Complaint
If you feel you need to make an initial complaint, please raise this with the person dealing with your case. We will aim to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
Within 5 working days we will:
- Send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- Record your complaint in our central register.
- Ask you to provide confirmation and explain any detail which is unclear.
Stage 2: Our Investigation Of Your Complaint
Our directors will start to investigate your complaint with the person dealing with your matter and will:
- Ask the file handler who acted for you to review and comment on your matter within 5 working days.
- Provide a full formal response to your concerns and complaints within ten working days.
- Write to you within 7 working days of the meeting to detail our actions and any resolutions we have agreed with you.
We will always aim to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks of its receipt.
Stage 3: Still Not Satisfied?
If you are still not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, after Stages 1 and 2, you have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
You have 6 months from the end of our complaints process in which to register a complaint with the Legal Ombudsman.
The Legal Ombudsman can be contacted in the following way:
For more information please contact us on 0161 207 2020.